Re: [TCML] Centre tapped mot stacks

Hi Greg,
     I see no reason to ground them, in fact I never ground my MOT stacks
anymore, and I've successfully run 3 Stacks as a result.  On the off chance
they are recommending grounding from a safety perspective, my answer to
that is no sane human has any business near a MOT when it is running,
grounded or no, without safety precautions that would make grounding
pointless anyway (chicken stick and high voltage insulated gear.)  But no,
I've never seen a performance benefit, and honestly sometimes MOTs seem to
fail faster when grounded, but that may be in my head.  My advice is let
them float, hopefully others will comment...

Scott D Bogard.