Re: [TCML] Voltage multiplier

I agree. Voltage multipliers, unless they have lossless rectifiers and enormous capacitors, aren't really amenable to 'pencil and paper analysis'. I have had quite a bit of experience that and while simulations work find calculations just don't cut the ice.

Ed

Adam Munich wrote:

They're on the interwebs, but they're pretty bad approximations.

My advice would be to throw a model together in spice.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM, jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx