[TCML] wireless power transmission ...

Folks, just a reminder that wireless power transmission isn't really on topic for the list, particularly if we start talking about "earth circuits" and Schumann resonances.

The observed behavior when you have multiple TCs in proximity, where the fields couple is ok. And some discussion of how you might go about measuring this is probably ok, but we're not the "witricity" mailing list, nor are we the "wireless free energy distribution" mailing list.

Keep it focused in actual tesla coils, and experiments with tesla coils, and it's cool.