[TCML] Biography and projects (Matt Deming)

Who: Matthew D Deming
Where: Charleston, WV
Contact: mddeming@xxxxxxx, Skype
Social media: Facebook occasional drop-in

Professions:
	1)Retired Planning engineer.
	2)Former adjunct instructor (Applied Physics) Kanawha Valley Community & Technical College
	3)Professional Tutor, Math, Physics, Chemistry (for the very few who still prefer human interaction).
	4) Former owner Deming Energy Research.
Experience:First coil 1954-55, Latest coil 2010. Age, arthritis, and visual limitations prevent microelectronics work, so I stay w/ SG /VTTC types.

Website: None. ( I may try to put some stuff on Dropbox later)

Interests other than Tesla:
1)Asst. Coach local LEGO Robotics team.
2)Senior advisory board member-  The Geek Group  www.thegeekgroup.org.
3)Summer camp science teacher.
4)Debunking pseudoscience, voodoo science, and junk science.
5)Attending local and regional Mensa events.
6)Maintaining my wood shop, electronics shop, and 4,000+ volume home library, (Real Books!)
while still trying to keep my lady happy & staying in touch with 7 grandkids and 2 great-grandkids.
7)I have every Original and Next Generation Star trek episode on tape in star-date order.

Plans:  Looking for something to using my six 833-As besides heating the house. ;^)

Matt D