Re: [TCML] Biography and projects (Kurt Schraner)

Who: Kurt Schraner, 74 yo,
Where: Basel, Switzerland
Contact: k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxxx

Experience: Tesla coiling in last 15 years but first was 60 years ago
~1953, discovered myself and buildt (pre Tesla coil knowledge, from a
1949 Sauerlaender Book: Walter Hess, Basteln und Experimentieren).
Special experience: Induction coils, Seibt coil.

Best TC:  B&W 16 inch diam, SRSGTC "Black & White",  13-15 foot sparks

Website: http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm
http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~kurt/index.html (at Terry Fritz)

Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/hvchbs/videos?view=0

Media: TV segments , 2 in "Schweiz aktuell" Swiss TV, one in local Basel TV
Events: "Einstein BERN 2005" Physics festivities - Presentation of B&W
Several reports in CH-newspapers.

Social media: None

Interests other than Tesla: my Friends, Physics. Science in general, Pulsed
power, Philosophy, Arts in Printmaking & Painting, Programming

Plans: Sorry, --> if I talk, I won't realize them...