Re: [TCML] NST Questions

To clarify, the NST is actually 10kV output. It's centre tapped with either
side generating 5kV.

It did come with an earth leakage protection circuit, which I promptly
removed (distributor sent me details on how to do this - was a very simple
job).

Back to the PFC cap. The first one I linked to, I couldn't find any info on
it's rated current. But this one looks to be appropriate too and its
datasheet states the rated current is 3.69A (which is fine for my NST):

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/polypropylene-film-capacitors/3779119/

That'll do the job, yes?