From: shane bounds <57ovalbug@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:01/01/2014  8:30 AM  (GMT+10:00)
To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Secondary choices

Hello all, I've been working on a Tesla coil using a 12/30 transformer. I
built a secondary using a 3.25"pipe, #24 wire and a 5.5:1 ratio  but don't
care for the shellac I used to coat it so was considering winding a new
one, after reading many post on here I'm wondering if i would be better of
using a 4" pipe, #26 wire with a 5:1 ratio.

Thanks