Re: [TCML] Isolating Transformer

Peter,

I tie the floating output/controller chassie to a local safety ground such as the stage to insure there is no potential between the power controller and nearby equipment. I could tell a funny story about a show control headset going up in smoke as the power controller was activated
but it was only funny because I wasn't wearing it...

BrianB