[TCML] Rewiring with Copper Strap - What All Needs It?

Hi All,

I've just begun replacing some of my flimsy 10 AWG wire with 5/8" copper
strips/strap. I know that surface area is the most important thing in RF
wiring, but I'm not sure where all in the primary circuit it's needed. I'm
positive it's needed between the spark gap, caps, and primary, but what
about from the nst (/terry filter) to the spark gap? I'd like to think the
connections between the nst and terry filter can remain 10 AWG.

Here are a couple pictures of my rig if it helps any:
goo.gl/rFV37
goo.gl/kMsBs

Thanks,
Brandon H.