Re: [TCML] Advice for my first SGTC

Atomic,
welcome to the list.

a dual MOT supply will do fine, even without a doubler.
Mind the doubler part is sensitive to failure, I've blown a lot of diodes.
Maybe others had more succes with doublers.

Bottle caps are excellent caps to begin with, despite obvious drawbacks,
like weight
I started with 72 bottles and doubled it to 144 before getting 942C caps.#
Here's a video with my old 144 bottle cap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGn2jlEV76M
It took a lot of work to construct the bottle cap, if I had worked those
hours and got payed, I could have also bought the 942C caps in the first
place.

I don't know about those caps you found on ebay, but for the money it's
worth a try for sure.
Caps sold by the kilogram lol.

Mark