Re: [TCML] How to host photos and other attachments

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to open a discussion of what other file and photo hosting service
> we should recommend to subscribers wishing to share a photo (or video).
> Drop.io was nice because you didn't have to create an account.  I don't
> know if that's an option elsewhere.  I often see posters using Flickr.com,
> but I've never used that.  What's other's experience, in terms of being
> easy to use?

Hi Gary -

imgur.com is a popular free service and allows direct linking to the image
which is nice.

What would be really slick is to have mailman process image attachments,
host on www.pupman.com and link the images inline.

Nicholas Hall
262.706.1337
ngharo@xxxxxxxxx