[TCML] Low power coil means physically small coil ?

Hello,

I'm currently building a low-power Tesla coil, with the NST delivering 6kV,
25mA. At the moment, only the capacitors have been mounted (20 nF).
Following how I plan to build my Tesla coil, I see that its resonant
frequency will be around 290 kHz.

On many websites, I saw that such low-power coils are physically small,
which implies their resonant frequency is high. Is there a specific reason
for that ? If a low-power coil is physically larger, will its performances
be lower ? And at which extent does the resonant frequency play a role in
arc length ?

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Chris Gerekos.