Re: [TCML] Tesla Gun

Hi Steve,
1A through a human body is a tremendous amount, even at "RF."  I know in
medical applications, 100mA is the highest you're ever allowed to go, even
for research purposes (for clinical applications it's lower).  I'm
surprised you haven't been suffering from peripheral nerve stimulation, or
experienced any significant heating in your arm.  I think the fact that you
haven't suggests you aren't seeing nearly that much current in your body,
thankfully.  You should still try and suppress E fields along your body
though.  If you already have screens on your shoes, directly connecting
those to the grip of the gun should help a lot.  Adding a small
counterpoise/faraday shield extending the grip around your forearm should
also help prevent E fields from terminating on you.

-Mike