[TCML] Calculating transformer output at lower voltages

I know the usual formula Vs/Vp = Ns/Np for calculating transformer voltages, but I have a problem in that I am dealing with a sealed NST and don't know the number of secondary or primary turns. What I am trying to do is calculate the output of a 12kV NST when it's getting less than 110 volts input. For example, if I feed the NST 30 volts AC, what does it put out? Is there any way to figure this out without a high voltage meter (which I don't have) and without knowing the number of primary or secondary turns?

PBT