[TCML] Smoke Detector Issues

Hello All,

I have been having a problem with my smoke detectors going off every time I
run my SGTC or VTTC.  I am assuming it is EMI/RFI that is causing it.  It
would not be so bad, except that I live in a townhome and it tends to set
the smoke detectors off at my neighbors place as well.  Has anyone ever
dealt with this before?  Anyone have any clue what I could do to prevent it?
I wouldn't want to have to chose between moving and coiling!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

JP