RE: [TCML] Support brackets for a flat spiral primary - right tool for the job?

Probably wouldn't work, but that reminds me of an idea that came to me...
I pondered if an electric heating element, such as...
http://www.partselect.com/PS373014-Whirlpool-4391960-Heating-Element.htm?inventory=373014&SourceCode=6
...would make a good resistive ballast for a MOT/MOT-STACK, as it's rated for 5600 watts at 240 volts.
The idea came to me that such an element with a fan to keep its temperature down, might work.  Would
Be great if it did, as these and similar models, are priced right for the job... just a thought.
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries