Re: [TCML] danger

Hi Bob,

My apologies I took this mail in the same context as a previous one from
another member, the type of mail that just seeks to state obvious and not
add any value. Reading further posts I realised this wasn't a holding hand
post but more fair warning so I retract my statement :)

Kind regards,

Colin Heath