[TCML] Bearings

Hello all,

I bought some bearings on eBay for my rotary gap, and I am displeased with the quality I received, they are very loose. Made by VXB if you are wondering.
Its most certainly an I got what I paid for situation.

Does anyone have a preferred place to get quality bearings, I don't need super high quality, but quality within a reasonable price range.
I am looking for 1.75" OD .75" ID with a flanged rim designed for a press fit.

Thanks for any advice,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."