Re: [TCML] poor preformance

Scott,

Considering how time consuming and expensive it can be to build, I would
greatly suggest you not try to pull arcs from the Tesla Coil secondary.
Doing so could easily (and usually does) burn through the wire or PVC
causing shorts.  You may have gotten it away thus far, but probably will
not after bumping up the capacitance to 10nF.

JP