Re: [TCML] Calculating the C of multiple Spheres for a top load ?

For an isolated sphere the analytical calculation is fundamental, no approximations involved. Apparently there is an analytic solution for two isolated spheres in proximity but I don't know what it is. It's a problem in Smythe's classis Static and Dynamic Electricity.