Re: [TCML] design idea

Hey---

Looked at in another way, the secondary coil doesn't "know" anything about the primary, all it knows is the magnetic field it experiences. If the primary has half the turns and twice the current, the secondary can't tell the difference. So one big honkin' turn with lots of current should work the same as a multiturn primary with lower current, with the same frequency, of course.

---Carl

Hi Carlos,

See my responses below.