[TCML] Ideal HV, high freq diode for fly back

Hello
Looking to build another small tesla with a fly back. This fly back has a lower output v due to it being used with a tripler circuit, which makes it ideal for around 10kv. My problem is that I would  like to use dc and am trying to find a Hs , HV diode and haven't had too much luck without having to series a million of them. Also the output would be half or full bridge, plus a filter cap and then a series charge inductor. On the " fly back power scale" say my tank was 5 nf what size should my filter cap be , just a rough idea ? Maybe 10 times 50nf, or 5 times 25nf ? Probably be running at 15 kHz

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx