Re: [TCML] Parts for sale

Hi, I have one of these xformer and it was from Ohio. I beleive you can get 110 or 220 on low side. the lable said GE and info is avalable. The hi side 12,000 volts @ 120 mills. Please be carefull with them the will take a lot of abuse. Mine was shipped to CA by Yellow Fr. bare!!!!!! for $100
ten years ago and it came will no damage! I still have it. I hope tis helps.
take care

Paul