Re: [TCML] tcs as musical instruments...

On 4/1/12 4:35 PM, Henry wrote:
Thanks, Bart

I'm not sure what Arc Attack does, but it seems crazy that playing a real
guitar through a chain mail suit would be nothing short of impossible and/or
deadly. You would certainly be electrocuted if your skin were to come into
contact with the frets while being blasted by a bolt of lightning.

Maybe the Arc Attack guys (or their designers) can chip in here..

But if you had a wireless pickup, the guitar can be at the same potential as you. I do think there is some trick to how you deal with your fingers on the fretboard. I'm not a guitar player, but somehow, it seems that even thin conductive gloves would get in the way. Maybe not.. Making the guitar itself conductive is straightforward (copper foil tape if nothing else).