[TCML] Spark gaps?

Hello all,

Does anyone have a recommendation for the spacing of the tip of a tungsten electrode, to the hunk of metal that it mounts in? I am trying to minimize the amount of tungsten per gap, as to maximize the usage of the tungsten I have.

Its going to be a propeller style gap. powered with either a mot stack or a PT.
Currently I was planning on stationary electrodes consisting of 1/2" OD brass, with .75" length of 1/4" OD tungsten press fit into the brass such that it would be protruding .375".

Suggestions?

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV