From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 2:18:04 PM
Subject: [TCML] Selecting and testing pole transformers...

Okay, I am supposed to be getting a pole pig form one of our subcontractors who
does electrical work.  He says he has some even 15 and 25kVA units.  I want a
5kVA (I think) or maybe 10kVA unit.

If I can go to his yard and test them out before selecting one, what advice
would those on the list give?  Sure, a bigger tranny gives room to expand, but
the bigger it is, the heavier it is and the more room it takes up.  And you soon
reach the limit of your electrical service to supply more juice!  Thanks.

Nick A