Re: [TCML] ***** My real tip for all coilers *****

Last week I got a request for a school performance with a card with "Please" written many times front and back. Unfortunately school performances have many challenges including the need for darkness, safety, preventing interference and the need for public liability insurance. The other problem is that they take a day to arrange and only 30 kids get to see the demo. But there are millions of school kids out there and we should be thinking bigger than just one classroom. My last media appearance (Australia's Got Talent) was after all nothing to do with "talent" - it was just a big science demo that 2 million people got to watch.

The real message I would hope to convey is that science is cool and Tesla coils are great for that.

The joint pain thing was probably a Violet Ray claim.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Lux