From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Reverend Fuzzy
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:44 PM
To: Pupman Tesla List (Pupman Tesla List)
Subject: [TCML] update

My coil has improved a bit... I switched out the toroid with the original
spherical topload (6" split copper ball), and immediately,
streamer length went to 17 inches.  Only problem is some of these streamers
are jumping off at the upper-most turn of the
secondary...  how do I clear up that situation?  Or can it be cleared up?
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Hattiesburg, MS