Re: [TCML] High voltage Scope Probe Request

On Jul 4, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Hawkspirit wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a high voltage scope probe model that I can use to
> connect directly on to the primary tank circuit in operation using my
> oscilloscope?
>
> Roger

I've got about a dozen new-in-box made-in-England lab grade 15 Kv,  1000x,  5 MHz (at DC- note derating with frequency)  probes.They're switchable between 10 meg output (voltmeter) and 1 meg (oscilloscope).  I'll sell them for $60 apiece plus shipping to list members, please contact me off-list.

http://www.teslaphone.com/pix/probe2.JPG
http://www.teslaphone.com/pix/probe3.JPG
http://www.teslaphone.com/pix/probe4.JPG
--
Jerry Chamkis
jchamkis@xxxxxxx

"Non-locality is spooky action at -zero- distance."
www.teslaphone.com/OTE/TIME.mp3

www.kosmophone.com

www.aerco.net

Vow to vanquish the venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing
the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!    (V For Vendetta)