[TCML] Twin coil on a flatbed Frankenstein themed show truck.

Hi all.
I'm working on a fun project...I'm building a rather large coil on the
back of an old '50s era flat bed pickup. 8"X32" secondaries with 14"
spherical toploads.
The rig has a Frankenstein theme throughout...there's a brain in a vat
inside, lots of odd lights, an electric chair for the drivers seat,
metal on the body is rusty and parts of it appear to be stitched
together, one of the rear view mirrors is held up my a metal skeleton
like hand. It's a cool show car...
Anyway, I'm building a coil on the flatbed in a V shape. Imagine a
bipolar coil cut in half in the center, and the two ends repositioned
into a V..that is the way I'm engineering it. I'm running the whole
thing off of one primary circuit for simplicity. It doesn't have to be a
super high powered coil, as the streamer only has to cover a distance of
48" between the toploads.
The only thing that I'm not sure on is the primary. I want the high
sides of both secondaries to be opposite in polarity so they are
attracted to one another.
I'm doing a separate helical primary coil mounted to each tube. My
original thought was to wire the two primaries in series, whereas one
lead from the primary circuit would connect to the base of the primary
winding of one coil, and then the end of that primary coil would connect
to the high side of the next primary coil, and the end of that primary
coil would lead back to the other portion of the primary circuit, so
effectively one primary would be wired in reverse relative to the other.

So I'm wondering now, would it make more sense to wire the primary coils
in parallel and have the leads reversed, or is series a better option?
I'm thinking it might be tricky to tune 2 series wired primaries, and
parallel winding should provide each with more driving power, right?

Also, I was thinking of powering the whole thing with a 12kv/60ma nst
with a large Plastic Capacitors tank cap.
In my experience, this should be sufficient to cover the 48" gap (I
think I will have 3-4" break-outs on each sphere aiming towards each
other, so really right around 40")
Anyone have any experience with this amount of power on coils this big?
Should I do 2 NSTs in primary to be safe?

Also, on my previously built bipolar and twin coils, I just wired the
two ground ends together and skipped the earth ground, which effectively
put the two secondaries in series.
I am a little concerned about a charge building on the body of the
vehicle, so I was thinking of having a metal plate that could be put
under the vehicle and connected to the frame to ground out the body.
The high side of the coils will be plenty far away from the metal body,
so streamer hits to the body shouldn't be an issue, but the potential
for a charge to populate on the fuel tank makes me a little nervous.

Suggestions? Feedback?
Thanks all.
Should be a fun project!

Shannon Weinhold
Klasdja Intelligent Innovations

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter.
When they separate, man is no more."
~Nikola Tesla