Science Fairs Re: [TCML] Beginning Tesla Design

Disclaimer:  I know nothing about 'the system' at
Science Fairs.  Random thoughts:

 Would it be apropos to have two 'same size'/
 different construction cap banks?  Demonstrate
 (heating?) difference in loss?

 Would it be apropos to DISprove something?
 NOT try for new physics, just my understanding,
 perhaps flawed, that any 'test' can (should?)
 also look for what is/may be disproven?
  (eg charge electrophorus, explore:
   It's AC: BUT there is DC 'portion' and
   books provide for point discharge rectifiers?)

Or i maybe talking rot...

New dwp:     dave_p@xxxxxxxxxxx