[TCML] PT for sale, spherical toploads & Fritz fiber probe for free

Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I've been on the list!  It's nice to see a few
familiar names still around.  I've been taking a break from TCs to pursue
other interests for the last 8 years or so, and with a house move coming up,
I need to lighten the load a bit.

I have a very nice potential transformer for sale. It's a 120V in / 12KV out
1.5KVA Westinghouse model.  It hasn't been used in the 10 years I've owned
it.  I believe it was purchased new by Jeff P of kVA Effects before I
purchased it.  It's guaranteed to work or your money back.  I'm asking the
same $100 I paid for it.  It comes with a free variac.  It's about 10-15A
(not sure) and should work great after a little TCL (I noticed the brush
holder was corroded or stuck or something).  I'm not shipping this thing -
it's heavy and would require a crate.   It's for pick-up in Torrance, CA or
I can deliver it anywhere in South Bay.

Pictures can be found at the following URL:

http://ross-o.smugmug.com/Other/temp/10434031_DkmqnX#1624475322_mQnWqHR

Free stuff:

The spheres were intended for top loads for a small TC and are all free.  I
have several 8" aluminum ones, a 9" stainless one, and a 12" stainless one.
(Sizes and materials are approximate).  You're welcome to these if you can
beat the recycle truck.

While I'm at it, I also have a Terry Fritz fiber probe kit that was actually
checked out by Terry.  I'm not sure if these are even used anymore but it's
just collecting dust here.   I would like it to go to someone who would use
it so let me know if anyone wants it.

You can reach me at ross dot overstreet at gmail.com.

Cheers,

Ross-O