From: Grant Visser [mailto:freeekyg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:07 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Bipolar coils

Hi all,

Thank you for your input, I'll be making a start on this project very
soon now indeed and will update everyone on my progress.

> Shannon Weinhold said :
> And if you think about it, what you're doing with a bipolar is
> creating a series loop relative to ground, pushing one side of the
> coil and pulling on the other simultaneously, so that the hi-side of
> one side of the coil is extreme negative and the other extreme
> positive, which is really what we want in this situation.

Shannon, thanks for that comment ....... that does of course make
absolute sense, it's amazing how easy it is to overthink and thereby
overcomplicate such a simple concept. Logic RULES! lol

Again, many thanx to all concerned!

Grant