Re: [TCML] Largest Secondary Coil "Drivable" by Primary Circuit

Hi John,

When I mention spark quality, I mean how long or bright the breakout is.
That's some really nice information there, I may have to save this email! So
if you want the biggest, brightest breakout in town, you shouldn't worry
about secondary and topload size (unless you fear bad quality in secondary
arc length comparison) being as big as possible, and just make sure it isn't
too small. Increasing secondary size will not affect spark length unless the
secondary is too small to begin with (indicated by racing sparks).
And if you're to increase the topload size, it should follow the same
effects as the secondary coil, right?

Thanks John,
Brandon