From: Ronald Fleshman <ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 8:15:06 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Grounding Coil to Water Pipe

Not all water meters are buried. Mine and most in my area are in the basement.
The water meter has to be bypassed with a wire of the same gauge as the service
ground wire. The plumbing is also connected to the ground rod. I have two 8 foot
ground rods 8 feet apart, connections have to be brazed if they are buried
(local requirement I think). My plumbing is all copper including the line in
from the street.