[TCML] Breaker panel wiring question

List,

I need the advice of someone familiar with domestic NEC wiring codes.

My current 70 circuit, 200 amp master breaker panel is fully maxed out with neutral and ground wires in every one of the circular openings of the buss bars that connects them to the neutral and ground returns, respectively, to the street.

I'd like to install a 50 amp circuit to run a decent TC outside for Halloween. I was able to swap single breakers for double ones that have two circuits in one slot. After putting in a couple of these, I had room to install a new dual 50 amp breaker to get the 240 hot (black) leads.

Problem is that I have no place to connect a neutral into the return bar, or a ground into the ground return bar. I'd like to make a junction box at the end of the 4 Ga extension cable in case I need some hefty 120 VAC outside, so I need neutral and ground at the end of the extension.

Is there an acceptable way to build in a supplemental neutral and ground return bar that will pass the NEC code? Is it legal to put two or three 12 Ga white or green wires into one appropriate buss bar opening, to free up up some currently occupied openings?

If there was ever a problem, I don't want to give the insurance company any weasel room.

(BTW, I wired the entire house from scratch in '95-'96, and passed all inspections without any quibbles, so I'm a little familiar with house wiring.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave