Re: [TCML] Coil V4 fail

5 to 6 ft output is about all you can expect from a 6.5" coil.

I ran my 6" coil on 5 neons and got 65" sparks.

The coil size and power supply have to be sized together.  You can't make one larger and expect to get longer sparks.  You have to make both larger.

If you put 1 neon on a 10" coil or 5KW on a 6" coil they are not size correctly.

You also need to use larger wire on larger coils.