Re: [TCML] bi polar schematic

I hope I did not hijack Mikes thread, I assumed he was referring to an
apparatus with a horizontal secondary.
I apologize if Im side-tracking anyone but I do have a specific
question about the secondary design.
Would it be one continuous winding from sec. capacitor to sec.
capacitor, or would there be a break in the middle, centered with the
primary coil, and the ends left unterminated as apposed to going to an
RF ground?
Ive wanted to make a table-top device like this for quite some time
but havent found a detailed description of exactly how the secondary
is constructed.