From: Joe Mastroianni <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 2:29:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Fried It !
So empirically I can deduce that the alternating EM fields that come from a
running coil, or EMP generated by something coil-wise, is a more powerful
current-inducing mechanism than arc strikes.  Or it's somehow more directable
around the vehicle's "faraday cage" -- presuming it has a conducting body.  (I
would probably not zap my old Corvette with a coil...though the wife made me
sell it, so it's a non issue.)