From: "Steve Ward" <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:13 PM
To: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Fried It !

.....On the 1996 ford taurus, something in the computer
failed making the car un-usable, this coincided with me running the tesla
coil in the garage.  That is, after running the coil near the car, the
computer was trashed (first and last time i would ever do that).  No, it
never arced to the car, and i'd estimate the car was maybe 8-10 feet away
from the coil itself.  The computer had to be replaced, i dont recall the
cost but it wasn't as cheap.

.....> Steve

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Brandon Garretson