From: Alice <alice33@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Nov 15, 2010 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Good article on Wardenclyffe

Hi,
Good article.  Thanks for linking it.
Someone would have to have all the details of exactly how it was made.  Does
hat information exist?  I'd love to see it though.  It was a very big Tesla
oil of some sort, was it not?  It must have been a special kind.  Who here
ould know?
It does raise a question in my mind (especially after reading all the
etters on the subjects of how Tesla coils can play havoc with appliances):
f there was wireless electricity like what Tesla envisioned, what would it
o to people's appliances?  What would it do to people?  Would it increace
ightning strikes?  How would it impact the enviroment?  There could have
een weird side effects.
Becky