Re: [TCML] Good article on Wardenclyffe

Hi,

My understanding is that Tesla's electricity distribution method could
not have worked, because the losses through the ground would be too large.

Wardenclyffe seemed to be just an ordinary Tesla coil.  There was a large
system of long metal rods embedded into the ground extending radially
outwards from the base.  This was for the purpose of trying to get a good
"grip" on the ground... basically to get a good low impedance connection
to the ground.  There was some talk of possible modulation schemes
for the energy.  A large metal topload was used for the purpose of
preventing the formation of spark streamers.  This way the energy
would be more efficiently transferred to the ground.  Maybe this was
all mentioned in the article.  I didn't read it.

This thread is getting off-topic I think.

Cheers,
John