Re: [TCML] Primary support "advance" [Thanks!]

DC Cox wrote:
I clamp then and set each block 1/8" ahead of the previous block.
This works with 8 blocks tro give a spacing of 1" apart on all the
tubing.  If you use less or more than 8 you will need different
spacing.

Clamp then and then make a single router cut straight thru.  Move
over and make the second cut, etc.

Thanks DC, I appreciate that. I hadn't thought of clamping all of them together and making one swipe at it; that is a very efficient method.

Jon