Fra: "eric goodchild" <ericgoodchild@xxxxxxxxx>
Dato: søn., nov. 7, 2010 17:04
Emne: [TCML] DdRSSTC driver board with parts
Til: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

You shouldn't need CM1200 to make sparks that big, CM300s or CM600s would
work fine. Also if you are new to DRSSTC or solid state tesla coils in
general
I would highly suggest starting way smaller. Make your mistakes on $18 IGBTs
before you build a coil using $400 IGBTs. I know that when you build your
first DRSSTC
you will blow stuff up it's just the way it is when you are learning.

Eric