Re: SV: [TCML] DdRSSTC driver board with parts

I get 14 foot arcs using CM600 bricks and one of Steve Ward's controller boards which also supports a fiber optic trigger. You would have to scrounge your own components and stuff the board but for some of us the construction phase is the best part. Oddly, the most challenging aspect of constructing a large DRSSTC is designing a power supply with the cojones to drive such a beast. Steve can provide construction details of a boost converter which is more than equal to the task.

This arc measured 14'2"
www.teslacoiling.com/Arc1.JPG

Dave
Pleasanton