RE: [TCML] party cup capacitors

Would stackable cups/plates of a good dielectric strength work better?  Such as thicker plastic, or those styrofoam coffee cups, or even glass cups?  I remember someone posted a while back about a coil made decades ago, where the cap was tin foil glued to either side of a window pane .. and it worked.   Though I have burned through glass with a raw 15/30 NST at full power ...

... hmmm i just noticed the famed 942C20P15K cap for $5 each (and price breaks as you get more)  here
http://www.onlinecomponents.com/buy/CORNELL-DUBILIER/942C20P15K-F/

I did some googling and did not see $3 price range caps like that .. whereabouts is a good online store with a better price for a cap that's around that good, that would hold up to the merciless trials a coil puts its caps through?

Brian Hall