[TCML] 12.5 KVA 15,000 Volt "POLE PIGS" On Ebay

 Seeings that Im planning on moving to Arizona soon, I ratcheted up my marketing plan.  To the 3 guys interested in these, I have parked them on ebay.  The listing on fee-bay is 300427349672

TO those who still make big arcs the old school way (SGTC as opposed to newer SSTC)

These are real sweethearts: NEW units that Bill Lemieux commissioned for his TC and physics research applications.  Tanked in compact stainless steel tanks and in PCB free mineral oil.  PERFECT for a medium (or large) SGTC.

I *may* entertain a finance plan if thats what it takes - as I want these to go to a good home.  I'm moving soon and need to act now!

Call or email me with sensible offers:

Jack King

801-604-5136