Re: [TCML] Parallel Wound Secondary

2 23 gauge wires would be the equivalent of about 20 gauge comparing total copper. The same number of turns would be a taller than winding with 20, about 40 percent longer for the same number of turns, pr 29% fewer turns if winding the same height. Either way you get a lower inductance than the equivalent number of turns as using 20ga wire.

Skip