RE: [TCML] 4" x 13" spun aluminum toroids available

Just a note.
Be sure to buy John's toroids 4" x 13" first before you make any bulk purchase with me.
I'm buying mine for some commercial products i'm working on, so its important to support him first as a fellow tesla enthusisast!
His toroids are top notch so buy them up while you can!!!!

Thanks
Dan

 All,

I have 4" x 13" high quality spun aluminum toroids available for $172 each.
Free shipping in the USA.  1/4" mounting hole.  Quantities extremely limited.
Order from your PayPal account.    <  FutureT@xxxxxxx  >

Spun aluminum toroids are the gold standard for topload excellence.
These toroids can be seen at:

      http://futuret.110mb.com/futuret/page1.htm

Contact me directly if you need further information.

Thank you,
John