[TCML] Bulk Toroid Purchase - 14" x 4" (OW Landergren)

I'm possibly making a bulk purchase of 14" x 4" toroids from OW Landergren.
Price per toroid is $210.00 + shipping (This is at cost - no mark-up)

If anyone is interested in getting in on the bulk purchase, let me know.  I'll need about 10 toroids here on the list to be able to offer that price.

These are beautiful OW landergren aluminum toroids with 1/4" mounting holes and seamless design.  Best of the best!

Payment would be upfront via paypal or credit card.

Thanks
Daniel McCauley
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com